Usually in a 'from a to b' guides, it's simply one way to do something. What works for one person may not for another, so it's more important to find a way that works for YOU. Sometimes this takes more than Google searching. Sometimes you get to call or email specialists in the field, or companies that make whatever product you are using to learn. So, it's really about embracing a mindset of revising the systems that one uses to problem solve. Also a very subtle shift is, instead of thinking "I HAVE to find another solution", think "I GET to try something different." Turning a negative into a positive.
Try to start what you what you want to learn stip by stip and slowly may you lost sometimes but keep trying harder , you can watch motivate video to keep your self strong also
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?