A Cat In The Atti C N.
Take a break. Drink some water. Think about the task you are about to do. Picture you doing the task. If you do it enough, it will seem that you really want to do the task now! (At least that works for me…) I really hopes this helps you! Adios!
- What do you do to remeber content?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?
- How to improve on Effective concentration to understand what is being read.