While working on an assignment you should remove any distractions from where you’re going to work. You should work in chunks for example working for 40mins then having a break then work on it again for another 40mins and so on. A big distraction is your phone so placing your phone in another room or turning it fully off can stop the temptation of picking it up and falling through a big distraction trap
Ma Ly Z.
the best way to do it is do it in blocks don’t constantly do it for hours. maybe do some for 20-30 mins then have a break. also listening to instrumental music helps calm you and get you focused. make sure you have something to keep you hydrated as well!!
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad