You should find your way to find out if you’re really tired or it’s just postponing. Take a 10 min power nap or a shower. You’ll see if that help or not. At list this is something that I’m trying to do 🙂
Think about why you’re tired. If you always feel tired, are you getting enough vitamins? Is your diet a healthy one? Are you getting enough sleep?
Meanwhile, front load the things that are important to the morning, when you’re most refreshed.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?