Think about why you’re tired. If you always feel tired, are you getting enough vitamins? Is your diet a healthy one? Are you getting enough sleep?
Meanwhile, front load the things that are important to the morning, when you’re most refreshed.
You should find your way to find out if you’re really tired or it’s just postponing. Take a 10 min power nap or a shower. You’ll see if that help or not. At list this is something that I’m trying to do 🙂
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?