- I’m trying to eat a great breakfast every day, but sometimes it’s so hard to choose what to eat. Can you give me advice on a healthy but quick breakfast? I’m studying at university and I don’t have enough time in the morning.
- Studying is something that I have to do, and I always feel so tired if it. I always want to skip this part. Do you have any suggestions for me to rewire my brain for enjoying in my learning and studying? I really hope that I would enjoy it someday.
- How do I identify the optimal steps to learning something new?
- How do I stop putting of work for later?!
- How do I motivate myself to study?
A second book would be The Power of Moments, which explores how a momentum is created and how us and our minds react through these experiences.
A third would be Always Look to the bright side of life – a sortobiography. It is actually a biography from the legendary Eric Idle, one of the most Iconic Monty Python’s comedians. – It is simply delightful.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library