- Do you know any apps that deliver headlines of the most important topics around the world?
- How do you celebrate without food? Enjoying sweets or snacks makes me fat.
- How to start studying so I can maintain my focus?
- How do you keep yourself on-task? I’m so easily distracted.
- Are there any apps that you like for the learn and study habit?
A second book would be The Power of Moments, which explores how a momentum is created and how us and our minds react through these experiences.
A third would be Always Look to the bright side of life – a sortobiography. It is actually a biography from the legendary Eric Idle, one of the most Iconic Monty Python’s comedians. – It is simply delightful.
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.