YouTube has many excellent short history videos. You’ l find some on almost any stage of American History. Beware of bias though.
Quartz brief is helpful for readings with relation to current news. It gives short digestible information with sources should you wish to dive further
The Princeton ap books have lots of good information. They make it super fun to read. It is pretty thick though, but you can start later in the book and skip the pre bce stuff. It’s pretty good. I think like $20 on Amazon.
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?