YouTube has many excellent short history videos. You’ l find some on almost any stage of American History. Beware of bias though.
- How can I make the time to study and be motivated?
- How do you develop self-discipline?
- Should I read print books or ebooks?
- When I am studying and my mind becomes tired after a while, concentrating becomes very difficult. How do you avoid the sleepiness that studying causes?
- Do you set specific times to study and learn?
Quartz brief is helpful for readings with relation to current news. It gives short digestible information with sources should you wish to dive further
The Princeton ap books have lots of good information. They make it super fun to read. It is pretty thick though, but you can start later in the book and skip the pre bce stuff. It’s pretty good. I think like $20 on Amazon.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?