Try to have understanding and compassion with that person. Realize their actions usually have nothing to do with you. Perhaps they are going through a difficult time. We never know what is going on in others lives. This is hard to do and will take practice. Try smiling and moving on directly after this happens. I hope this helps.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?