Practice first with a puzzle if you have time and when you need to be focus , try to move the objects near you that can make you distracted.
As an energetic highschooler, I tend to get distracted by the stupidest stuff. But if I have a step by step plan written out for myself and a pair of headphones ready to blast trashy punk music then I can strangely stay on task.
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?