Practice first with a puzzle if you have time and when you need to be focus , try to move the objects near you that can make you distracted.
As an energetic highschooler, I tend to get distracted by the stupidest stuff. But if I have a step by step plan written out for myself and a pair of headphones ready to blast trashy punk music then I can strangely stay on task.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?