choose the key points that you need to focus on and keep track of them. details are also important, but don’t add too many unless they all relate to your key points. if you’re one to add color to make your notes more interesting, i suggest sticking to 1-2 colors.
I would recommend planning things out such as your note-taking. Like for example when I am doing my lessons I list them by their titles and make sure to write down important things like a procedure for solving math problems. Try to highlight some words while you're at it, you can also color-code them to help you out in the future!
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?