I've been told the way is to go into it acting like you have tp teach what you learn later. It's pretty effective; i use this technique all the time.
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- Do you set specific times to study and learn?
- Yes , how I can maximize my reading time and control my waste time?
- How can I overcome my laziness??? Please give some tips! :))
- How do you study more in less time?
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?