I've been told the way is to go into it acting like you have tp teach what you learn later. It's pretty effective; I use this technique all the time.
- What is healthy to drink in the morning with your breakfast?
- Do you write things other than your to do list on your to do list? Like encouragements for yourself or something you’re grateful for?
- How do you prioritize your to-do list?
- How can we completely concentrate while studying?
- How do you choose which Deep Work activity you do?
- How can I keep motivated?
- Do you know any apps that deliver headlines of the most important topics around the world?
- What are some best time management tools?
- Studying later in life must have mixed results. I’d like to hear how much can be achieved after 50 years of age through genuine study.
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- How do you study when you don’t feel motivated?
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- How can I be more motivated to study?
- How do you focus best?
- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?