M Rcio S.
Try to work, learn in a quiet room with a music without words, or use headset. Using the app to focus is also working for me where I give myself 30 min concentration session. But remember, self control is required 😀
Once you notice your self getting of task use your self-control and put your self back on task and if you once you complete your goal or task reward your self give your self a cup of tea or a small piece of chocolate.
I would begin practicing making a conscious effort to incrementally focus attention starting off for 1-5 minutes and as that gets easy, gradually increase the amount of time. While doing the dishes practice focusing just on the dishes, while pouring something practice just focusing on that action. Read a page of a book or something and focus attention on what is being said and ponder what has been said. When talking with someone, focus on what they are actually saying and the way they are speaking. Practice holding an image in the mind for 1-5 minutes at a time and gradually increase the duration as it gets easier to focus attention and keep it from wandering off and getting distracted. It’s all about practicing consistently to train the mind and being master over the mind instead of its servant. Practice makes perfect.
Hi i am layan yes i have some tips for you, first of all You have to do some exercises, as if you are training a dog to stay.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?