- How do you balance studying and excersise?
- What are some ways you study if you are pressed for time? Do you use apps or read articles?
- What do you think is the best way to fight against the feeling of giving up one goal when this feeling comes?
- How do you celebrate without food? Enjoying sweets or snacks makes me fat.
- Is it necessary to schedule your learn and study times?
You may be even be passionate about studying and just need to switch the way you are studying for a little bit of time or perhaps study some other subject… or other examples could be to go and cook or play music or run or even a walk… do or think about something you are passionate about and then return to studying.
-take a break (5-10 min)
-Grab a snack (grapes because you grab multiple)
-Turn on music you like
-Grab a stress ball!
-Think about the positive outcomes if you study
-study lighter (take more breaks)
-take your time to study even if I takes 30 mins to go over 1 concept it’s worth it when your feeling lazy
I hope this helped remember I love answering questions like these please ask anything If you need thank you !! 🤗
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?