- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How can I be productive in school with the internet at my fingertips?
- How do I study using my phone but I don’t get distracted
- What or who is your why to keep going, to succeed at this program we are all receiving help building? What’s your why? May sound silly but mine is my dog.
- I’m so lazy, I can’t seem to motivate myself to study without watching Netflix and YouTube. What can I do?
You may be even be passionate about studying and just need to switch the way you are studying for a little bit of time or perhaps study some other subject… or other examples could be to go and cook or play music or run or even a walk… do or think about something you are passionate about and then return to studying.
-take a break (5-10 min)
-Grab a snack (grapes because you grab multiple)
-Turn on music you like
-Grab a stress ball!
-Think about the positive outcomes if you study
-study lighter (take more breaks)
-take your time to study even if I takes 30 mins to go over 1 concept it’s worth it when your feeling lazy
I hope this helped remember I love answering questions like these please ask anything If you need thank you !! 🤗
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?