You may be even be passionate about studying and just need to switch the way you are studying for a little bit of time or perhaps study some other subject… or other examples could be to go and cook or play music or run or even a walk… do or think about something you are passionate about and then return to studying.
-take a break (5-10 min)
-Grab a snack (grapes because you grab multiple)
-Turn on music you like
-Grab a stress ball!
-Think about the positive outcomes if you study
-study lighter (take more breaks)
-take your time to study even if I takes 30 mins to go over 1 concept it’s worth it when your feeling lazy
I hope this helped remember I love answering questions like these please ask anything If you need thank you !! 🤗
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?