You may be even be passionate about studying and just need to switch the way you are studying for a little bit of time or perhaps study some other subject… or other examples could be to go and cook or play music or run or even a walk… do or think about something you are passionate about and then return to studying.
-take a break (5-10 min)
-Grab a snack (grapes because you grab multiple)
-Turn on music you like
-Grab a stress ball!
-Think about the positive outcomes if you study
-study lighter (take more breaks)
-take your time to study even if I takes 30 mins to go over 1 concept it’s worth it when your feeling lazy
I hope this helped remember I love answering questions like these please ask anything If you need thank you !! 🤗
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?