- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you find time to read?
- What is the best way to start studying, even when you don’t want to at all? That’s the hardest part for me.
- What are some things I can learn
- When you study, what is your main distraction? How do you move past it and continue studying?
One person’s “motivation” is another person’s “imposition” or “demand.”
If you think studying is valuable demonstrate it and how you benefit from it. The other person had to want to. If they don’t want what you show it gives you… not much you can do that will really motivate them.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?