One person’s “motivation” is another person’s “imposition” or “demand.”
If you think studying is valuable demonstrate it and how you benefit from it. The other person had to want to. If they don’t want what you show it gives you… not much you can do that will really motivate them.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?