I think the key is in consistency. Doing even small amount of learning every day is much better than inconsistent "schedule" of studying for an hour today and for 4 hours tomorrow then burning out the next day. Measured steps don't waste your energy, they soon turn into a habit that will lead to a long lasting positive results
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?