The app "UN News" will give you news about needs from around the world and about who is making progress and how much on the 2030 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- How do you keep your self-discipline in check?
- Is it okay to eat breakfast later in the morning (more like brunch)? Because it takes me a while to get hungry after I get up in the morning…like 2 1/2 – 3 hours!
- How long should I floss for?
- Is there a great sustainable toothpick?
- What’s been your biggest tool for success when it comes to staying on track?
- How do you study more in less time?
- How do I stop myself from watching pornography?
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- How can I memorise things more effiecently?
- How do you motivate yourselves to work/study if you don’t at all like the topic and if it’s not too urgent?
- I have trouble with waking up early for religious reasons and staying awake, I always wake up sleepy how can I fix this?? How can I make a habit??
- What is the best way to learn?
- How can I keep motivated?