I would suggest starting with a text to speech to help perfect your Arabic. I've used that to help perfect my French and make sure that I am saying things correctly. Also, there are apps that are specifically meant to help with conversations! I know that my girlfriend used one before she studied abroad in China. (although unfortunately I can't think of the app off the top of my head). I wish you luck in your Arabic studies! Be patient with yourself and you'll be able to achieve your goals!
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad