I am currently doing an Open University course and it is tricky to fit it in with work and home schooling my daughter. I find the best time to do it is first thing in the morning
When you tap on the add a habit, you can add "doing homework" or something as a new habit. Then out in how much time you'd like to spend doing that activity, and then at the very bottom of the screen, you'll see an area for describing what you're doing.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad