Ma Wenn T.
Repetition, frequent breaks and snacks… oh and don’t forget the reward! Reward yourself for every section of work completed/revised. Your snack should be healthy and you should always have a drink (tea or water mainly). By constantly repeating information on revision cards or notes it engraves the information into your long term memory. Try to quiz yourself to practice retrieval of information. Breaks will give your mind a chance to assess any important point that you haven’t fully taken in. It will also give you a chance to not get bored and become excited to learn once again.
Everyday a fresh interest arises and I explore and study and take nots or bookmark. My notes are in my Fabulous Journal 📔.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?