I really enjoy studying and learning about theology, and about the Catholic religion in specfic, since it’s my own. I feel it’s a really fulfilling field to learn and grow in each and every day.
All my life I’ve been committed to music. So that’s a topic I really like to learn more about. But being honest, lately I’ve been more into programming y computer logic, I want to have a better job and I think programming can help me achieve that.
Data and new learning that is innovative. I struggle on the otherhand with the passion and energy to learn language… Noticably the latte is and would be far more recognised by my peers.
Psychology and counseling are absolutely my favorite fields to study. Psychology represents our scientific view of ourselves and how we perceive others and the world. Counseling is using that science and knowledge to help not only others but also yourself to learn and grow. Since it's a continuously growing field, you'll be learning for life.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?