L Ane Q.
Don't keep any kind of distraction like phone,TV etc fix at one place and study mark important points keep a lecture notes study more problems in text book ☺️
Start with creating a schedule depending on the time you have. Try following it in the best way possible, create small schedules and focus more on the task in hand because at the end EVERYTHING WORKS OUT.
- Which are good motivational books?
- What are some good memorizing tools you use when studying?
- What’s the best way to learn a new language?
- Are there any supplements to help you focus that you would recommend?
- How much should you study in a day?
- How do you stay focused when you’re studying?
- How do you study?
- How do you adjust your environment to make it more conducive to learning?
- How can I learn math easily?
- Any tips to increase productivity and concentration when studying?