Consider your goals and what’s needed to achieve them. Learn about the topic. To lose weight I’m learning more about nutrition and human body. To improve my cognition I’m educating myself about sleep and resting your mind and body. To keep my mind sharp I’m learning a language with Duolingo, 5 mins a day for a language lesson is a meager price, considering I’m learning another language
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?