Consider your goals and what’s needed to achieve them. Learn about the topic. To lose weight I’m learning more about nutrition and human body. To improve my cognition I’m educating myself about sleep and resting your mind and body. To keep my mind sharp I’m learning a language with Duolingo, 5 mins a day for a language lesson is a meager price, considering I’m learning another language
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?