Make your morning gym sessions fun so you look forward to them. I listen to my favorite music and make challenges out of my workouts.
- I would like to know how you manage to do the evening routine even if you’re absolutely knackered.
- I want to self learn so many things but I tend to get lost If I don’t have a guide. I seek for ‘from a to b’ type of guides and if I don’t find them I get discourage and I quit. What are the best strategies for self learning?
- Is there an app you would recommend to grow your general knowledge?
- how do you study efficiently
- How do I study using my phone but I don’t get distracted
Make sure the first things you do besides nature calls in the morning is your morning routine. I just stay focused until I completed my routine.
I work with a personal trainer. We plan our workouts in advance. You could also work with a partner. My trainer makes me work harder than I would ever do by myself.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?