Allows great discipline which orders and directs time management. This frees up time, decreases stress, increases productivity and overall happiness. ”As a man thinks so is he” – Proverbs. This helps condition my thoughts.
i am learning that i am a truly wonderful girl and that having these routines really helps me fulfill them. thank you fabulous for being fabulous!!
I am learning everything in life any time I have the opportunity to read and learn about anything, Today I learn new information about gardening wheat grass and how it is useful for our body. Yesterday I learn how to cook chestnut.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?