Have motivation like a treat or a tv show. Tell yourself that when you have finished your task you can have your reward.
The first thing is to accept that there is no a magic formula for studying for hours and not having distracting thoughts or feeling of boredom. But there are some methods that you can try. The best way is to try different methods and find the one which works best for you. You can use pomodoro method, studying for 25 minutes and then taking 5 minute break, you can study at the library or you can study by using study musics or forest sounds on fabulous app. The most important thing is not being so hard on yourself at the beginning. increase studying time gradually and avoid burnout. Good luck!
It’s not possible. Instead break it up into smaller intervals with breaks in between. Get a good music playlist and put your phone away until you’re done. If you get tired then stand up and move around a bit. Try to make what you’re studying interesting, try looking up videos or quizlet games or kahoot!s or anything to keep your attention and motivation up. Good luck!
- How to concentrate on study.
- What are you studying right now?
- How do you learn best?
- How much study in a day to be better
- Should I study in the morning or in the evening?
- What to do when get illness or unexpected things happen.
- How can i be more confident and fluent in english ?
- i would like to know how to note take better
- Any tricks on how to get up early when I don’t feel so good? I’m allergic and there are some mornings when I just can’t open my eyes so I do some meditation instead, but since it’s rly early I fall asleep. I could do some workout maybe, but it sucks. 🤗
- how do you make sure you don’t procrastinate and be productive? also, i’ve found myself working the best at night when everyone is asleep but that has caused me to stay up late each night and messed up my sleep schedule 🙁