Have motivation like a treat or a tv show. Tell yourself that when you have finished your task you can have your reward.
The first thing is to accept that there is no a magic formula for studying for hours and not having distracting thoughts or feeling of boredom. But there are some methods that you can try. The best way is to try different methods and find the one which works best for you. You can use pomodoro method, studying for 25 minutes and then taking 5 minute break, you can study at the library or you can study by using study musics or forest sounds on fabulous app. The most important thing is not being so hard on yourself at the beginning. increase studying time gradually and avoid burnout. Good luck!
It’s not possible. Instead break it up into smaller intervals with breaks in between. Get a good music playlist and put your phone away until you’re done. If you get tired then stand up and move around a bit. Try to make what you’re studying interesting, try looking up videos or quizlet games or kahoot!s or anything to keep your attention and motivation up. Good luck!
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?