When you found the times you study best, create a clean study environment. Make it organized and put all electronics away (if you need a laptop, block all unneeded websites). Make sure you have water or a cup of tea and maybe a HEALTHY snack so that you don’t have to keep getting distracted.
It’s best to study for a set time like 30-40 minutes and then have a 5 minute break where you stretch, eat a snack or talk with a family member. Watching YouTube and Netflix is not a break because your brain is still processing information at a high speed and that’s not good.
I hope this helped somehow 🙂 remember that motivation to study never just pops out of nowhere. It comes from building the right habits!
- In the learning process would you take a break at all or would you just transfer the time of learning to a new topic?
- I have a hard time studying. I always want to study but then I don’t. I always study at the last minute. Do you have any tips so I actually study?
- How do you prevent verbal assault s from people on different paths from influencing your mood?
- How do I constantly look out for my own misunderstandings?
- How long can you learn by yourself without getting distracted?
Dinner offers a nice break between work and study so you don’t feel burned out and by getting your studying in early, you leave yourself enough time afterwards to enjoy a guilt free reward – your favourite tv show, music, a book etc.
Otherwise, from experience, if you do the rewarding ‘fun’ thing first then you’re not really incentivising yourself to study and will likely put it off.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?