Ang Le Q.
Where is it taking you? Is a place you want to go to? If it is realize that Finance is just a step towards your destination. Think of it as planning a trip with a map. If you highlight the route from where you are to where you’re going is studying Finance on your route? If it is then you can think about it as the boring part of the drive that you have to go through to get to where you’re going. Focus on what it will be like to reach your destination to get through the difficult and boring parts. If the reward of your destination is great enough it will help carry you through the boring parts.
Motivation to graduate. That’s what I am studying and although it’s boring I have to do it in order to pass and graduate with my MBA.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad