Motivation to graduate. That’s what I am studying and although it’s boring I have to do it in order to pass and graduate with my MBA.
Where is it taking you? Is a place you want to go to? If it is realize that Finance is just a step towards your destination. Think of it as planning a trip with a map. If you highlight the route from where you are to where you’re going is studying Finance on your route? If it is then you can think about it as the boring part of the drive that you have to go through to get to where you’re going. Focus on what it will be like to reach your destination to get through the difficult and boring parts. If the reward of your destination is great enough it will help carry you through the boring parts.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library