Motivation to graduate. That’s what I am studying and although it’s boring I have to do it in order to pass and graduate with my MBA.
Where is it taking you? Is a place you want to go to? If it is realize that Finance is just a step towards your destination. Think of it as planning a trip with a map. If you highlight the route from where you are to where you’re going is studying Finance on your route? If it is then you can think about it as the boring part of the drive that you have to go through to get to where you’re going. Focus on what it will be like to reach your destination to get through the difficult and boring parts. If the reward of your destination is great enough it will help carry you through the boring parts.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?