Follow the simple instructions given by the app. And something that really helped me was to find a unique way to celebrate at the end of every habit of my routine. And a bigger way to the entire routine.
My morning routine is going perfectly fine.
My afternoon has ups and downs.
And evenings are going well too.
Something to keep in mind is to don’t add to many habits at the same time or habits that will take too much of your time right from the start.
For exemple, my morning routine has 8 habits. But most of them are simple. Like drinking water, reading small motivational phrases to get me started, tidying the bed and celebrating. I still have some more demanding habits in the morning like reading and exercising but I grew into them after starting small.
My afternoons routine has jut 2 habits since I’m most of the time working or studying. So I know I can’t just add big habits without adjusting the schedule yet. I’m first growing into this two habits and then I’ll add more.
Evening has 4 habits. Most of them used to make me relax like meditation, and thinking about my to do’s. Or reflecting about what I did wrong and right that day.
You see that most of the habits like the app says have to start small. In my opinion small habits that take 5-10 minutes and maybe 1 or 2 habits that take no more than 20-30 minutes.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad