Focus and focus but sometimes it's quite hard to concentrate for a long period since I easily get distracted by Youtube
- I started with low impact exercise and am taking baby steps, how do I keep motivated?
- What time should I wake up?
- What is your stretching routine? Can it help me?
- What breakfast containing protein can be had when you don’t have time to cook or fry anything?
- Sticking with the exercise habit is difficult for me, because it seems to take so long to see the results of my efforts. I know I depend on instant gratification too much, how can I get over that or maybe even use that to my advantage to stay motivated?
Isidoro Da cunha
I usually have my to do list send me notifications with priority to dos I’ve already set up attached to times during my working hours. This allows me to make the most use productively of my time.
Minimise distractions. If you are studying make sure you will have no one disturb you, put your phone on airplane mode, focus in the task at hand (I practice meditation that teaches focus to help focus and concentrate on tasks)
- How do you keep yourself on-task? I’m so easily distracted.
- How do you study more in less time?
- How do I stop myself from watching pornography?
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- How can I memorise things more effiecently?
- How do you motivate yourselves to work/study if you don’t at all like the topic and if it’s not too urgent?
- I have trouble with waking up early for religious reasons and staying awake, I always wake up sleepy how can I fix this?? How can I make a habit??
- What is the best way to learn?