Focus and focus but sometimes it's quite hard to concentrate for a long period since i easily get distracted by Youtube
I usually have my to do list send me notifications with priority to dos I’ve already set up attached to times during my working hours. This allows me to make the most use productively of my time.
Minimise distractions. If you are studying make sure you will have no one disturb you, put your phone on airplane mode, focus in the task at hand (I practice meditation that teaches focus to help focus and concentrate on tasks)
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?