Focus and focus but sometimes it's quite hard to concentrate for a long period since i easily get distracted by Youtube
- How to make it habit to sit and write everyday?
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
- I would like to learn more about the history of the United States and the world. However, my time is limited. Any suggestions on where to begin, clear and factual short readings, videos, apps, tidbits?
- What are some study hacks every student should know?
- How long can you learn by yourself without getting distracted?
Isidoro Da cunha
I usually have my to do list send me notifications with priority to dos I’ve already set up attached to times during my working hours. This allows me to make the most use productively of my time.
Minimise distractions. If you are studying make sure you will have no one disturb you, put your phone on airplane mode, focus in the task at hand (I practice meditation that teaches focus to help focus and concentrate on tasks)
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?