Focus and focus but sometimes it's quite hard to concentrate for a long period since I easily get distracted by Youtube
- How long should I be holding stretches, and how do you time them? I count but I can feel myself speeding up if I get tired.
- Do you dread meditating due to fear of being still with your thoughts or fear of boredom? I do. Seems common in this time of constant stimulation. Any advice appreciated!
- What your best tip to develop self control?
- How to start to do Deep Work if you have a very little spare time?
- Do you floss before brushing or after brushing?
Isidoro Da cunha
I usually have my to do list send me notifications with priority to dos I’ve already set up attached to times during my working hours. This allows me to make the most use productively of my time.
Minimise distractions. If you are studying make sure you will have no one disturb you, put your phone on airplane mode, focus in the task at hand (I practice meditation that teaches focus to help focus and concentrate on tasks)
- Do you know any apps that deliver headlines of the most important topics around the world?
- What are some best time management tools?
- Studying later in life must have mixed results. I’d like to hear how much can be achieved after 50 years of age through genuine study.
- How do I learn and retain information more effectively?
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- How do you study when you don’t feel motivated?
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- How can I be more motivated to study?
- How do you focus best?
- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?