The best memory technique is probably flashcards or just re-reading what I’m trying to learn for three times a day and then it just sticks in my head
Read over the material you are trying to memorize multiple times until it starts to stick in your brain the try your best to recite it without looking 💜
- What are some good memorizing tools you use when studying?
- What’s the best way to learn a new language?
- Are there any supplements to help you focus that you would recommend?
- How much should you study in a day?
- How do you stay focused when you’re studying?
- How do you study?
- How do you adjust your environment to make it more conducive to learning?
- How can I learn math easily?
- Any tips to increase productivity and concentration when studying?
- How do you make learning fun?