You should practice mindfullness. So you can keep focused on. Another thing is read about stuff you enjoy. That's how you learn the joy of reading and when you do, it will be easier for you to "live the book"
Le Ncio F.
Try keeping a journal with a different page for each book. After making notes for a few days on each individual book, decide which ones are the most beneficial at the time. Choose a limit on how many would be acceptable in order for you to have a balance in your daily agenda. Put the others away until you are ready to resume reading them. Maybe try starting off with 3 books and see how that works for you.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad