I am trying to learn to not beat myself up when I procrastinate, make it harder for me to indulge in distractions, make it easier for me to follow through on my plan by setting the goals and the right environment to achieve the goal, and then learning to feel good when I have completed the plan… then repeat.
At this time I am practicing at least once daily this deliberate act of trying to “reprogram” my brain 🧠 (and my 💪 body I guess) to follow through on a plan that I have written down on my ToDoList.
- What’s is single most effective thing you do to keep motivated?
- How can I overcome my laziness??? Please give some tips! :))
- How do you retain focus without zero distractions? Between social media, phone, and a puppy! Also how to drive away negative thoughts of worry and anxiety in the middle of important tasks such as giving yourself time to learn and study?
- What’re you’re techniques for note taking?
- I am pretty intelligent, but I am losing the spark to study and work hard. I am getting lazier and more and more distracted. What should I do?
Always remind yourself of what your plans are and why you want to follow through with them. If you are conscious of what you want to do and are always thinking about it then you won’t forget to make an effort.
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?