I distance myself from everyone else. I need quiet in order to concentrate. I write down as I am learning so I don't forget what it is I have learnt. Making time in the day to study means that you have to do it because that's the routine.
Getting distractions away is important to keep the focus on. I am no expert on this but I try to put notifications to off on my phone to avoid unnecessary distraction while studying. Also not putting social media apps on home page of my phone helps.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad