Focusing for a long time is not good for you. Your eyes will be strained, your posture not alligned, leading to a lot of discomforts and health problems. Try to focus for only 30 minutes to 1 hour, and be productive within that timeframe. Then get up, stretch, and inhale some fresh air outside.
Ars Nio Q.
I'm actually not that great at this either. But, when it comes to studying, I have this app called forest (possibly flora on ios) which really helps me out. It makes you that your not distracted by your phone. You should check it out❤️
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad