• Understand the whole stuff then cut into pieces and start to learn.
• Repeat till you can do it fluently.
• Perform to somebody
In the end though, I have learned to study to learn and not just to get a good grade. I wasn’t always a good student because my perfectionist tendencies would get in my way and keep me from focusing the way I needed. Learning a topic that is not interesting at first may offer something useful in the end. Sometimes it’s more about learning the thought process than the actual information. I hope that helps!
Have a good life, take care
- How do you study more in less time?
- How do I stop myself from watching pornography?
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- How can I memorise things more effiecently?
- How do you motivate yourselves to work/study if you don’t at all like the topic and if it’s not too urgent?
- I have trouble with waking up early for religious reasons and staying awake, I always wake up sleepy how can I fix this?? How can I make a habit??
- What is the best way to learn?
- How can I keep motivated?