• Understand the whole stuff then cut into pieces and start to learn.
• Repeat till you can do it fluently.
• Perform to somebody
In the end though, I have learned to study to learn and not just to get a good grade. I wasn’t always a good student because my perfectionist tendencies would get in my way and keep me from focusing the way I needed. Learning a topic that is not interesting at first may offer something useful in the end. Sometimes it’s more about learning the thought process than the actual information. I hope that helps!
Have a good life, take care
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?