- How can you stay focused when you’re studying?
- Is it better to learn and study from a book, another person, or by practical application?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How long between study breaks and what do you do on study breaks?
- How to remember what you study?
• Understand the whole stuff then cut into pieces and start to learn.
• Repeat till you can do it fluently.
• Perform to somebody
In the end though, I have learned to study to learn and not just to get a good grade. I wasn’t always a good student because my perfectionist tendencies would get in my way and keep me from focusing the way I needed. Learning a topic that is not interesting at first may offer something useful in the end. Sometimes it’s more about learning the thought process than the actual information. I hope that helps!
Have a good life, take care
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?