- I always tend to have something sweet in the morning. What savoury breakfasts are tasty and quick to put together?
- How do you stay on task?
- What Learn & Study activities do you find most rewarding, stimulating, or satisfying?
- What is the best method for stretching your back?
- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?
• Understand the whole stuff then cut into pieces and start to learn.
• Repeat till you can do it fluently.
• Perform to somebody
In the end though, I have learned to study to learn and not just to get a good grade. I wasn’t always a good student because my perfectionist tendencies would get in my way and keep me from focusing the way I needed. Learning a topic that is not interesting at first may offer something useful in the end. Sometimes it’s more about learning the thought process than the actual information. I hope that helps!
- How do you get focused on studying when something is already going on in your mind?
- How do you focus best?
- How do you drink water every day?
- I’m so lazy, I can’t seem to motivate myself to study without watching Netflix and YouTube. What can I do?
- What do I do if I don’t want to study something but a test is coming up in a few days?
- How do I follow through with my plans?
- How can I overcome my laziness?
- What is the best way to start studying, even when you don’t want to at all? That’s the hardest part for me.
- What are you learning? 🙂
- Should I read print books or ebooks?