Firstly I would find something I am interested in learning about. I usually watch youtube videos and to me it doesn't occur to me like I am back in school even though I am learning something new. I also Google a lot on the subjects that I am interested in.
I actually go to school but when I learn something new that’s outside of school I believe it’s what you are doing it for. In school you learned to get a good grade so later you could get a job. Now when you are not learning in school think about what you are doing it for what is different from when you learned in school.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?