Whenever you want to. If you want to study in the morning to get it over with then you can but if you are busy during the day then you can study at night. Whenever you want to.
It all depends on when you are most awake, alert, energized and able to successfully concentrate or focus attention. Studying when tired is unproductive. Some people are morning people and others are night people. Observe throughout each day when you feel most able to focus attention and can easily retain information, that will be the most optimal and productive time to devote to studying. If that time is already devoted to something else, then study during the next best time of day when you feel you are able to be productive and make progress with retaining information and can easily sit and think.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?