Whenever you want to. If you want to study in the morning to get it over with then you can but if you are busy during the day then you can study at night. Whenever you want to.
It all depends on when you are most awake, alert, energized and able to successfully concentrate or focus attention. Studying when tired is unproductive. Some people are morning people and others are night people. Observe throughout each day when you feel most able to focus attention and can easily retain information, that will be the most optimal and productive time to devote to studying. If that time is already devoted to something else, then study during the next best time of day when you feel you are able to be productive and make progress with retaining information and can easily sit and think.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?