I remind myself that iI you are the whole process, even the parts I don't like. I know at the end it's worth the risk, it's worth putting forth the effort.
This thing was very hard for me. Well… I think that the best is to tell yourself ,,DO IT RIGHT NOW. NOW OR NEVER!” or something like that. So if you really want to live a better life, than you must do something for it. Just put everything aside and make your dreams come true.
Listing about what u know first , that gives us some hope that we are not as bad as we thought ! Then with hope learn the concept with child like receptive mind!
- If you are self employed, how much time do you spend improving yourself and how much time working? 50/50 30-70 70-30?
- what kind of topic to learn is most important for you
- I have ADHD and really procrastinate. How can I change my feelings on studying so that it’s something that doesn’t fill me with dread?
- How can one stay constant with learning a new language? It’s hard for me to study even though it’s on my list, but I usually over look it because I don’t have anyone to be accountable to.
- Do you best remember information by reading it multiple times, speaking it aloud, or writing it down?
- How do you set a time limit on what you study? For me, I have to finish the chapter, or perhaps keep going if I’m on a roll. How do you make sure you stop after, say, 30 minutes and not walk away wishing you’d stayed?
- I’m in the summer between my 10th and 11th grade, and I didn’t do very well in my 10th grade, should I be trying to continue learning to try to be in a better position when we return or just give it a break until September?
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?