I remind myself that iI you are the whole process, even the parts I don't like. I know at the end it's worth the risk, it's worth putting forth the effort.
- How can you REALLY block distractions? Sometimes, when the answer doesn’t come, I start thinking about that new song that came out today so I search it on YT, then I find another funny video, and so on…
- What are some things I can learn
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catch up on things.
- How can you learn faster?
- Any quick thoughts about how I can stop binge eating and watching RV late at night? I have a spouse and toddlers, so even though we have gotten rid of almost all sugar and processed foods and snacks, we invariably have some snacks in the house including peanut butter- ugh! Also, we tend to cook extra so that food so that it will last a couple of days. Instead of remaining stoic and developing good sleep habits, I wake up, watch late night TV and binge eat. Luckily I am exercising and running on a daily basis at least 2 miles, thanks to Fabulous App, but I need to somehow kick the nighttime binge food/TV pattern. I am trying to read or meditate after reading kids to sleep, but it’s not working- yet!
This thing was very hard for me. Well… I think that the best is to tell yourself ,,DO IT RIGHT NOW. NOW OR NEVER!” or something like that. So if you really want to live a better life, than you must do something for it. Just put everything aside and make your dreams come true.
Listing about what u know first , that gives us some hope that we are not as bad as we thought ! Then with hope learn the concept with child like receptive mind!
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.