Start by meditating for a few minutes before studying on why it’s really a privilege and a blessing to receive an education. When you break it down, it’s not really a chore after all, it’s a gift. It’s something you do for yourself, your family and your future. It feeds your mind – and helps your brain grow and develop new neural pathways. You learn how to communicate better, write better and earn more money at work. It opens doors that would otherwise be closed to you. Set a goal to graduate with honors! Your future self will thank you.
- Are there any apps that you like for the learn and study habit?
- How do you integrate learning a new language into your day to day schedule?
- How can you REALLY block distractions? Sometimes, when the answer doesn’t come, I start thinking about that new song that came out today so I search it on YT, then I find another funny video, and so on…
- What are some things I can learn
- How can I overcome my laziness?
I’m not sure how you re-train yourself for this, maybe by picking subjects that interest you and starting there? I’ve had a hunger for knowledge my entire life and I study voraciously even when it’s self assigned. Knowledge is power and I believe that when we stop learning we start dying inside, or at least stop growing.
Read a book about something you enjoy – sport, cooking, knitting etc. You'll be surprised how easy it becomes to keep going with the challenge.
Always remember that knowledge is power. It's so exciting and empowering when someone comes to you for help or answers and you can do it without hesitation. Learning should be a priority. It's better to know than to not know. Yes know? Lol Learning is definitely not something that can hurt you but being uneducated CAN! Good Luck!!
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?