Read a book about something you enjoy – sport, cooking, knitting etc. You'll be surprised how easy it becomes to keep going with the challenge.
Start by meditating for a few minutes before studying on why it’s really a privilege and a blessing to receive an education. When you break it down, it’s not really a chore after all, it’s a gift. It’s something you do for yourself, your family and your future. It feeds your mind – and helps your brain grow and develop new neural pathways. You learn how to communicate better, write better and earn more money at work. It opens doors that would otherwise be closed to you. Set a goal to graduate with honors! Your future self will thank you.
Always remember that knowledge is power. It's so exciting and empowering when someone comes to you for help or answers and you can do it without hesitation. Learning should be a priority. It's better to know than to not know. Yes know? Lol Learning is definitely not something that can hurt you but being uneducated CAN! Good Luck!!
I’m not sure how you re-train yourself for this, maybe by picking subjects that interest you and starting there? I’ve had a hunger for knowledge my entire life and I study voraciously even when it’s self assigned. Knowledge is power and I believe that when we stop learning we start dying inside, or at least stop growing.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad