I do it off for starters by meditate ing breathing and listening to music and working out at home between juggling my own life and spending time with my animals after program
- How do you develop self-discipline?
- Do you have a study treat that helps make the time at your desk more enjoyable? Mine is Turkish apple tea 🍵
- Can you concentrate without a break for over three hours?
- How do you stay focused for long periods of time? And how can you maximize studying absorption?
- How do you hold yourself accountable for your actions?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.