I use Duolingo for learning languages. But for general knowledge I try to read as many books as possible. I found every shortcut I tried so far very unsatisfying. Knowledge from Apps, YouTube or other places on the internet is mostly shallow. I sometimes use blinkist, but if I'm really interested in some topic, I see no other way than to dive into a full book. For general knowledge I would recommend to start with Sapiens by Harari or Behave by Sapolsky. Both are extremely knowledgeable. If you are not into reading, you may try audio books. I used Audible, but it is Amazon and thus kind of evil. 😉
The best way to grow general knowledge is probably too read m I'd recommend making a small goal like a book every two months or something to start with and then work your way up. Goodreads is a pretty good app to keep track of of your progress. If fiction is easier for you, start with that to make reading a habit and then start with nonfiction in whatever topics you find interesting/want to know more about.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library