Eliminate all distractions and get a good night sleep so you are more focused and have the energy to complete the task at hand
No Lie Y.
In order to not get distracted i believe and it's something that may work on me only but i think you should convince yourself that the task you are doing is extremely important. Like writing an academic essay which is due to tomorrow. Also whatever you do don't force yourself. If you are doing something you don't fancy then you won't care and be easily distracted nomatter what
I don’t think there’s really a foolproof way to not get distracted, but there are some things you can try. Your phone is a really big distraction. Try putting it somewhere out of reach and facedown while you work, so you’re not tempted to pick it up. There are also apps you can try, like Forest, Tide, Pzizz, Flipd, Donut Dog, or BFT-Bear Focus Timer. I personally use Forest, but I included some others that I found in the App Store if you would like to try them. Keep in mind I use an iPhone, so some of these apps might not be available on the Google Play Store. Forest let’s you plant digital trees, and if you leave the app, it puts the tree at risk of dying. With enough in-game coins you can buy trees with different designs, soundscapes to listen to, and even plant real trees. You earn coins after you successfully plant a tree. Thanks for reading, I know it’s a bit long. Have a great day 🙂
Set goals for yourself and be determined to reach them. Each night before you go to bed, make a to do list of everything you want to accomplish the next day. If you check them all off the next day, reward yourself!!! Try to check off everything but if you don’t, don’t best yourself up over it. If you do this consistently, your body will not get distracted as easily because it knows that when it gets these things done, it’ll get a reward. Hope this helps!
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?