These 3 things are key to success
We take break to recharge and be better but we never give up!
If the goal is not useful anymore, I make space for a new goal. Maybe I’ve outgrown it and it’s time to move on to the next stage. Or maybe something new came up in my life and a different goal needs to be addressed.
Knowing the benefits the habit is bringing you today is also advantageous (i.e. being more relaxed, proud of yourself, strong-willed or trying to replace bad habit with a good one).
If you are struggling with regularity, making the habit shorter or easier may be a good choice.
Lastly, it is always good to know when to give up on a goal and make some space for new or more important goals.
2. "Be Inspired" on YouTube. "Mind Valley" is another great channel. If they can do it, so can I. What did they do to keep going, and what did they achieve because they kept going?
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?