These 3 things are key to success
- Is stretching after running recommended?
- How do you manage to prepare a great breakfast in the morning when you have so little time and you have to hurry up and go to work?
- How did you start running?
- Do you dread meditating due to fear of being still with your thoughts or fear of boredom? I do. Seems common in this time of constant stimulation. Any advice appreciated!
- What is your favorite exercise you like to do in the morning? How early do you wake up to plan your morning rituals before having to leave for work?
Knowing the benefits the habit is bringing you today is also advantageous (i.e. being more relaxed, proud of yourself, strong-willed or trying to replace bad habit with a good one).
If you are struggling with regularity, making the habit shorter or easier may be a good choice.
Lastly, it is always good to know when to give up on a goal and make some space for new or more important goals.
2. "Be Inspired" on YouTube. "Mind Valley" is another great channel. If they can do it, so can I. What did they do to keep going, and what did they achieve because they kept going?
If the goal is not useful anymore, I make space for a new goal. Maybe I’ve outgrown it and it’s time to move on to the next stage. Or maybe something new came up in my life and a different goal needs to be addressed.
We take break to recharge and be better but we never give up!
- How can I keep motivated?
- Do you know any apps that deliver headlines of the most important topics around the world?
- What are some best time management tools?
- Studying later in life must have mixed results. I’d like to hear how much can be achieved after 50 years of age through genuine study.
- How do I learn and retain information more effectively?
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- How do you study when you don’t feel motivated?
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- How can I be more motivated to study?
- How do you focus best?