These 3 things are key to success
Knowing the benefits the habit is bringing you today is also advantageous (i.e. being more relaxed, proud of yourself, strong-willed or trying to replace bad habit with a good one).
If you are struggling with regularity, making the habit shorter or easier may be a good choice.
Lastly, it is always good to know when to give up on a goal and make some space for new or more important goals.
2. "Be Inspired" on YouTube. "Mind Valley" is another great channel. If they can do it, so can I. What did they do to keep going, and what did they achieve because they kept going?
If the goal is not useful anymore, I make space for a new goal. Maybe I’ve outgrown it and it’s time to move on to the next stage. Or maybe something new came up in my life and a different goal needs to be addressed.
We take break to recharge and be better but we never give up!
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?