These 3 things are key to success
- What are some things I can learn
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- How can you learn as much as possible? And how is your study method?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- What Learn
Knowing the benefits the habit is bringing you today is also advantageous (i.e. being more relaxed, proud of yourself, strong-willed or trying to replace bad habit with a good one).
If you are struggling with regularity, making the habit shorter or easier may be a good choice.
Lastly, it is always good to know when to give up on a goal and make some space for new or more important goals.
2. "Be Inspired" on YouTube. "Mind Valley" is another great channel. If they can do it, so can I. What did they do to keep going, and what did they achieve because they kept going?
If the goal is not useful anymore, I make space for a new goal. Maybe I’ve outgrown it and it’s time to move on to the next stage. Or maybe something new came up in my life and a different goal needs to be addressed.
We take break to recharge and be better but we never give up!
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?