These 3 things are key to success
Knowing the benefits the habit is bringing you today is also advantageous (i.e. being more relaxed, proud of yourself, strong-willed or trying to replace bad habit with a good one).
If you are struggling with regularity, making the habit shorter or easier may be a good choice.
Lastly, it is always good to know when to give up on a goal and make some space for new or more important goals.
2. "Be Inspired" on YouTube. "Mind Valley" is another great channel. If they can do it, so can I. What did they do to keep going, and what did they achieve because they kept going?
If the goal is not useful anymore, I make space for a new goal. Maybe I’ve outgrown it and it’s time to move on to the next stage. Or maybe something new came up in my life and a different goal needs to be addressed.
We take break to recharge and be better but we never give up!
- How do you motivate yourself to study/learn every day?
- I would like to know how you manage to do the evening routine even if you’re absolutely knackered.
- How do you find people to share your curiosity and discoveries with as you learn? When I come across something fascinating, I want to share it, but most of my friends aren’t really into physics (or metaphysics), and I don’t want to bore them.
- How can I stay focused on studying without getting distracted?
- How do you integrate learning a new language into your day to day schedule?
- What are some good study techniques for someone who is struggling with depression and with that, lack of motivation and the need for extra sleep! Thank you!
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catch up on things.
- How do you keep yourself on-task? I’m so easily distracted.
- How do you study more in less time?
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?