- How do I stop putting of work for later?!
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catch up on things.
- When you study, what is your main distraction? How do you move past it and continue studying?
- I’m learning Korean right now and I really enjoy it but I don’t do it very often. I tell myself I will but I just keep procrastinating because I’m not motivated. Do you have any tips on self-motivation?
- Yes. How do you maintain the discipline of studying daily as a working woman/wife/mother with respective demands to those other roles after work?
To an extent, do what makes you happy. Don’t pick subjects you feel you have to take, take subjects you want to take and that your interested in. Don’t choose it because a friend is doing it or it’s the popular choice, doing because you have decided to do it.
1. Do not talk during the class .
2. Make notes .
3. Drink water in between class as drinking water gives oxgyen to your brain which will ultimately gives attention in class
4.in breaks walk and do physical movement because physical movements also make brain attentive.
5. Don't hesitate to ask questions during the class .
6. And finally try to have control over day dreaming
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?