- Since organisation is good for your life, what you have to do to have it?
- Do dentists know when you lie about flossing?
- What keeps you motivated to exercise each day?
- How often do you revisit your to-do list in order to add points, prioritize, and check off items already done?
- What are your 3 most frequent interruptions during Deep Work?
To an extent, do what makes you happy. Don’t pick subjects you feel you have to take, take subjects you want to take and that your interested in. Don’t choose it because a friend is doing it or it’s the popular choice, doing because you have decided to do it.
1. Do not talk during the class .
2. Make notes .
3. Drink water in between class as drinking water gives oxgyen to your brain which will ultimately gives attention in class
4.in breaks walk and do physical movement because physical movements also make brain attentive.
5. Don't hesitate to ask questions during the class .
6. And finally try to have control over day dreaming
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- What are you learning?
- How do you study numbers (Finance) when it is really boring?
- How do you remember what you study?
- What’re you’re techniques for note taking?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- I struggle at focusing when reviewing terms and definitions. Do any of you have suggestions to help me study?
- How can I be productive in school with the internet at my fingertips?
- What are your pre-study habits that gets you amped up and moving?
- Yes. How do you maintain the discipline of studying daily as a working woman/wife/mother with respective demands to those other roles after work?