Maur Cia N.
Take a lot of small breaks. You can use for exemple the pomodoro thechnic. Altern between 25 minutes of deep concentration then take a break for 5 minutes . Repeat for as long as you want.
Personally I use my will to intensely concentrate or direct my awareness on what I’m focused on studying, memorizing and absorbing or doing. Being able to do it for long periods of time requires consistent effort and practice. When I will to quickly memorize something, I use my will and awakened heightened awareness to capture the moment or information by intently or fixedly focusing on it until I can clearly see it in my minds eye and I’m easily able to recall at Will. It gets easier with practice.
Study the subjects you like would help. If thats not an option, then just keep the goal of hugh grades and not getting in trouble in mind. Also, studying for 25 mins intervals with 5 mins breaks for water and stretching helps. But do not go on social media or anything like that.
In studying repetition is key I like to normally type up my notes or rewrite them to go overthrow information and then I create flash cards or quizzes to make studying fun while learning the material. I also make sure to take breaks in between to maybe a take a shower or get a snack to clear my mind and then I come back to it see what I know and go from there.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad