I need to use an app called forest That keeps my phone away from me while a tree grows. I need to keep my concentration.
Meditate before I start, if I feel myself getting frustrated then I take 5 minutes to just sit and relax before I start again. Also, snacks.
Well first of all I recommend that you should take breaks in between so you wouldn’t feel so tired to study and don’t bring snacks or drinks to your desk. Hope this tricks will help you!
Do it whenever you are free. It is better when there are no distractions like your phone, so you can focus. Try not to be tempted to use your phone all the time while studying otherwise it'll ruin the flow. Bonus; have an organized area to be more focused & productive.
Have a comfortable study space, make it as you like, no distractions except if it is for studying, and do your best. You can do it! I believe in you!
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?