Shirlei Da paz
Do it whenever you are free. It is better when there are no distractions like your phone, so you can focus. Try not to be tempted to use your phone all the time while studying otherwise it'll ruin the flow. Bonus; have an organized area to be more focused & productive.
Have a comfortable study space, make it as you like, no distractions except if it is for studying, and do your best. You can do it! I believe in you!
Well first of all I recommend that you should take breaks in between so you wouldn’t feel so tired to study and don’t bring snacks or drinks to your desk. Hope this tricks will help you!
I need to use an app called forest That keeps my phone away from me while a tree grows. I need to keep my concentration.
Meditate before I start, if I feel myself getting frustrated then I take 5 minutes to just sit and relax before I start again. Also, snacks.
- If you are self employed, how much time do you spend improving yourself and how much time working? 50/50 30-70 70-30?
- what kind of topic to learn is most important for you
- I have ADHD and really procrastinate. How can I change my feelings on studying so that it’s something that doesn’t fill me with dread?
- How can one stay constant with learning a new language? It’s hard for me to study even though it’s on my list, but I usually over look it because I don’t have anyone to be accountable to.
- Do you best remember information by reading it multiple times, speaking it aloud, or writing it down?
- How do you set a time limit on what you study? For me, I have to finish the chapter, or perhaps keep going if I’m on a roll. How do you make sure you stop after, say, 30 minutes and not walk away wishing you’d stayed?
- I’m in the summer between my 10th and 11th grade, and I didn’t do very well in my 10th grade, should I be trying to continue learning to try to be in a better position when we return or just give it a break until September?
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?