Shirlei Da paz
Do it whenever you are free. It is better when there are no distractions like your phone, so you can focus. Try not to be tempted to use your phone all the time while studying otherwise it'll ruin the flow. Bonus; have an organized area to be more focused & productive.
- What is the best way to start studying, even when you don’t want to at all? That’s the hardest part for me.
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- What do you do if you have a bad mood before studying?
- What are the smart tips for self studying?
Have a comfortable study space, make it as you like, no distractions except if it is for studying, and do your best. You can do it! I believe in you!
Well first of all I recommend that you should take breaks in between so you wouldn’t feel so tired to study and don’t bring snacks or drinks to your desk. Hope this tricks will help you!
I need to use an app called forest That keeps my phone away from me while a tree grows. I need to keep my concentration.
Meditate before I start, if I feel myself getting frustrated then I take 5 minutes to just sit and relax before I start again. Also, snacks.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?