To be honest, I start getting distracted as early as the 1.5 or the 2 hour mark. It is hard to stay focused, but if I feel myself getting repeatedly distracted, then I find that it's best to take a break and not feel guilty about it. I'll take a short walk or check in on a loved one or grab a snack, and that break will help me focus better for another 1.5-2 houes than if I had just powered through. If you don't give yourself a break when you need it, not only will you be less productive than you could have been in the same amount of time, but you might even start to resent yourself and the work you're doing.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?