M Lody E.
First of all remove all distraction or do not hesitate or angry at little noise or any discomfort. It breaks your concentration on your goal. 2nd, thing is that drink water and stay hydrated and try to put a water bottle on your study place so you can drink water when you need. 3rd, try to sit on your study desk as long as you can. But as you began it you might feel some difficulty in sitting for long time. So in the initial days try to sit to study for 1 hr and try increasing it by a little bit every day
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?