M Lody E.
First of all remove all distraction or do not hesitate or angry at little noise or any discomfort. It breaks your concentration on your goal. 2nd, thing is that drink water and stay hydrated and try to put a water bottle on your study place so you can drink water when you need. 3rd, try to sit on your study desk as long as you can. But as you began it you might feel some difficulty in sitting for long time. So in the initial days try to sit to study for 1 hr and try increasing it by a little bit every day
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?