Journaling and self exploration is studying your self and what you know so I think it counts. You can have multiple options to study. For example, I have different books I could read from, or I could learn part of a language, or I do a workbook and any of these I count. If you are still feeling like you aren’t doing your learning and studying you can spend a few minutes to learn one new fact and then do your self exploration or journaling.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad