I organize my tasks by what I can do within a certain time frame. If I can get 3 tasks done by noon then I can reward myself with something like social media scrolling or watching an episode of my favorite show. Then 3 more tasks by 3 or 4. And a reward. And so on.
I prioritise by defining what’s most important or urgent to do and act accordingly. I try to define realistic time blocks for each task. By prioritising and defining realistic time sets for each task, some tasks may get delayed or postponed, but hopefully those will be the least important tasks on the list.
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- How to improve on Effective concentration to understand what is being read.