I organize my tasks by what I can do within a certain time frame. If I can get 3 tasks done by noon then I can reward myself with something like social media scrolling or watching an episode of my favorite show. Then 3 more tasks by 3 or 4. And a reward. And so on.
I prioritise by defining what’s most important or urgent to do and act accordingly. I try to define realistic time blocks for each task. By prioritising and defining realistic time sets for each task, some tasks may get delayed or postponed, but hopefully those will be the least important tasks on the list.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad