I download course videos onto my ohone. Then if I have a spare 5-10 minutes, instead of wasting them on social media I just watch a video instead.
- How do you motivate yourself to study/learn every day?
- How do you keep yourself on-task? I’m so easily distracted.
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
- What are your study techniques? How do you study good or well enough for a test, exam etc.
- Is it better to learn and study from a book, another person, or by practical application?
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?